Chelsea almost looks like Hillary now.
Chelsea almost looks like Hillary now.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
She gave a hell of a good speech, Cant wait to see Bill tonight.
Thats scare rock.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She gave a hell of a good speech, Cant wait to see Bill tonight. </div></div>
Why shouldn't they both give a good speach???? That's what the Dems. seem to do best. Well actually looking at a 9% approval rating for the Democratic Congress I guess that's <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>ALL</span> they do. Besides Hillary and Slick Willy had 20 million bucks at stake on that speach. For that kind of money they would have said <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>YOU</span> would make a good Prez.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks